Sunday, October 16, 2011

stupid conflicts

I don't understand why there always has to be conflicts between ur family members and ur personal relationships. I mean don't get me wrong, there are some relationships that are perfect... as far as your boyfriend/girlffriend fitting in great with your family. But i always feel like there is one person that has the nastiest opinion or feelings toaward your boyfriend/girlfriend. and it always has to be that one person that ur closest too :( I feel like those people start a lot of unnecessary fights and issuse that weakin a realtionship, but like i said its stupid conflicts and i guess you just gotta learn to ignore what those people say and keep ur relationship strong. I feel that as long as your happy thats all you need...

No comments:

Post a Comment