Friday, October 14, 2011

a fresh start...

new place, new city, new man :) its about time i have a fresh start with life.... i couldnt be any happier with where my life is right now. i have nothing but positive things surrounding me and i dont think i wld be able to make it with out that special someone in my life  right now :)  he surprised me the other day with  a gift from my favorite store....victoria secret! he got me this amazing perfume and lotion. he showed up at my door looking soooo cute and pulled out this gift with a bright pink bow on it... my face lit up! and then i smothered him in kisses lol we were just talking about his next visit to come see me ( which will be halloween)  and we were trying to decide on what to dress up as.. its still undecided but we got a couple ideas going......well other then him there really hasnt been much going on just been working NONSTOP! but it deff pays off in the end. my last pay check i had all to myself  :) lets just say MAJOR shopping trip!  I LOVE GAINESVILLE! its deff the place i wanna be for college. im happy i left home when i did because i would of never experienced what i have in the last 6 months. i feel better to be out on my own anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment