Sunday, October 16, 2011

BORED....time to blog :)

sooo i started work yesterday at 2pm and it is now 1:38 am and I'm still working....why is this u ask? because one of the bakers called out so i am now stuck here cashiering until 4am ! lucky me right?? NOT! the only bright side of this whole situation is that 1. I'm getting 6 hours of overtime :) and 2. its cop night which means..... REALLY good tips :) so I'm deff $$banking$$ tonight. it just sucks because after i get off at 4am i gotta head home.... crash until noon...... and then be back at work at 2 pm :( but hopefully tomorrow will go by fast!! because Tuesday is my day off and I'm going to REALLY ENJOY that day considering it is my only day off for this week. so far since last Tuesday i have worked 52 hours non stop! and  i will have worked 60 hours non stop by Tuesday ! that's crazy and my body is deff feelin the pain..... i got three more hours and I'm already starting to feel sleepy i deff need a bunch of cars to come through drive through right now to keep me busy so i don't doze off ..... WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment